Saturday, April 7

No wonder my mom says I’m like Mr. Magoo.


Warning: Getting a cab at Place de Clichy at 4:50 on a Friday morning is impossible. If you, like me, have a bus to catch that leaves at 5:20 for the Beauvais Airport (I HAD to take the bus because taking a cab to that airport would probably be more expensive than buying a car) because you have a Ryan Air plane that leaves for Madrid, you should plan for at least an hour waiting to get a cab. Otherwise, you might miss the bus, or like me, you might catch it from its rear behind and scream frantically for it to let you on.
Well, I’m exaggerating, but the driver had already closed the doors and started the engine running. If he hadn’t been a nice guy, he wouldn’t have let me on, because he had to open the baggage door again and wait for me to run to the ticket office and get my ticket.
But the story ends happily because I am now writing this from Madrid.

Joder, ostia macho (you know, like Misun and Carlos say it), que dia.

ps. I didn't forget my passport this time.

No comments: