Thursday, February 15

All Aboard

I don't really have his permission to publish it, but my stepbrother wrote to me on my birthday something genial which I couldn't refrain myself from putting on here:


Welcome to the 21st level, all aboard please.

Please keep your wallets empty, your hands outside the vehicle at all times.
Please refrain from riding tricycles or even bicycles,
No poppers or poptarts allowed.
You may stick your chewing gum below the table, aisles with music playing at all times.

In the event of intoxication, please assist your friends first, and then place a ten dollar bill in the bouncer’s hand.

There will be late meals served, past midnight and 4:00 a.m., preferred menus “a la carte”, because a diet is like crack.

All kids, children, babies, toddlers, infants, small children, children, big children and even bigger children, NO CRYING PLEASE,
We are entering the legal age benchmark and threshold for non-legal minors.

As we pass all fears, the robe looms at a closing distance,
With deans, profs, lights and speeches that smell like leeches,

We know, (or better we think we know), that we are wise and old, yet there are many things that we have not been told.

Please behold because its been foretold, that we are now entering the legal age benchmark and threshold for non-legal minors.


All aboard.

2 comments:

Ze Boss said...

HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS ENTRY!!!

I love the hail mary's comment, I love the burnt everything (crepe, fingers, pan, desire for crepes), I love the purple chicken, I love everythiiinng!!!

And for any outsiders reading this, I spoke to someone who was present at the dinner, and I confirm that the food was exceptional. Yes, you can ask yourself why she cooked so much so well and so lavishly for people she just met, while she never had more than fat-free triscuits for us (people she 'loves').

I love you, hilarious blog, goodluck with it.

Unknown said...

simplemente,
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
ahi estas pintada.... =)